Terms and Conditions for RhythmTown.com
These terms and conditions are a legally binding agreement. In addition, anyone who represents or acts on the behalf of an artist, band, group, company, or entity accepts the legal implications of failure to comply with all terms and conditions set forth by W.M. Media. Failure to comply can result in immediate termination of usage. W.M. Media has the sole right to revise, discontinue products or services, change, add or delete any portion of the site at their discretion at any time deemed necessary without notice. Customers’ will be responsible to periodically check for any changes. Continued usage of the site after a change will constitute an acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to access and use the site Rhythmtown.com
1) W.M. Media requires a member to be at least 18 years of age to use and subscribe to our site.
2) Children between the ages 13-18 must have the consent from a parent or guardian who has agreed to the terms and conditions.
3) The parent or legal guardian must be aware that there may be some material or subject matter that may be inappropriate for minors. W.M. Media will not be held liable for material matter present on this site.
4) Site Content Ownership- W.M. Media are the sole proprietors of all property, content of site and services including but not limited to respective copyrights, logos, trademarks, service marks.
5) W.M. Media will grant rites based on the continual agreement of the terms and conditions
6) Users are subject to the Terms and Conditions and only to the extent expressively permitted by the functionality of the Site and Services.
7) Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non- assignable and non- transferable right to use the Site and Services and interact with site content.
8) Exceptions with regard to facilitation of commercial activities which must be in strict accordance with specific terms and conditions.
9) The following actions are strictly prohibited ( no Site Content may be modified, copied, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold, or otherwise used in any form or by any means, in whole or part, and nothing herin should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Site Content, including trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, or taglines of W.M. Media or any third parties’, or any software or code relating to the Site or Services.
10) Site Downloads and Purchases – Customer agrees that Site Downloads are only licensed to the user for personal, non- commercial use only: You must abide by the site Download usage rules or it may constitute copyright infringement.
11) You must agree that site downloads are licensed to you alone for personal and non- commercial use.
12) You agree that the delivery of site downloads to you does not constitute a transfer to you nor commercial or promotional user rights in the site downloads
13) You may not transfer or license your rights in any site download to any other individual
14) You may not alter, revise, incorporate with other media, or otherwise create a derivative work of any site download
15) You are prohibited from using a site download as a phone ringtone or ring back tone.
16) Site downloads must be in accordance with copyright laws and regulations.
17) You must abide by the site Download usage rules or it may constitute copyright infringement.
18) You must agree not to damage, disable, overburden, and impair the Site or Services. W.M.Media reserves the right to terminate agreement at any time and at their sole discretion of violation of the above.
19) You must agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information on the site by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or unsolicited communications. W.M. Media can terminate for violation of the above or any abuse as specifically outlined in the terms and conditions.
20) You must agree to not use profanity on our site or any content W.M. Media deems harmful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or fostering any racial or ethnic discrimination.
21) You must agree that you will not use automated scripts to collect information from, access, or otherwise interact with our site.
22) You will not create any false identities, or impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
23) You agree to not upload, post email, transmit or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising. ( promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, Pyramid schemes)
24) You accept the sole responsibility for the Content that you publish or display post on the service or transmit to other members.
25) You agree by posting Content to any public area of Rhythmtown.com you automatically grant an irrevocable, perpetual non- exclusive, fully paid, national license to use, copy perform, display, and distribute said material or content. Rhythmtown.com has the right to prepare derivative of, or incorporate other works, such as information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
26) You agree not to provide pirated computer programs or links to them.
27) You agree to abstain from providing any information that would serve to circumvent manufacture installed copy- protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
28) You agree to not create computer viruses (upload, post, email, transmit any material) that contains software viruses or any computer code, files, or any program that promotes interruption, or destruction of the site.
29) You agree that you must have a valid user Id and password to access our site.
30) You agree to not share your password or solicit passwords from other users for unlawful purposes.
You must register as a user and create an account on our site to access specific parts of the Site and Services. Registration entails providing a username, password, email address to open your site account.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your registration information and for all uses of the site and services in the name of your account.
You are responsible for keeping your account active. Failure to log in to the account for 6 months may render your account inactive, and may be permanently removed without notice.
Subscriptions are divided into two categories which are paid membership or free membership.
During the registration process, you must decide which category you want.
Member dispute – Member disputes must be submitted in writing to W.M. Media and will be responded to within 15 days of the received notice.
Please email email@example.com for any disputes.
Please follow log in process for the site.
Musician/Entertainment or Just A Fan
Rhythm Town does not provide refunds for these categories. We offer a free membership that allows anyone to sign up for a free trial. When subscribed as a premium member we are confident that you have explored our site and will be pleased with your subscription. All initial payments are final. Automatic renewing fees charged may be refunded if requested within 10 days from renewal date, and you have not used your member services during that time.
All Business-related subscriptions are billed at an annual rate. All annual billings will be automatically renewed unless cancelled by the member within 1 business day of the next billing date. Any rebate codes applied at the time of initial signup or previous renewal will not be applied to any following renewal charges. Any initial or renewal fees will be refunded if requested within 10 days of the transaction, and you have not used your member services during this time.
Copyright holders should report any materials on musicmatchonline.com that pose an infringement of their work should notify us immediately. Please see copyright policy. DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright act) requires a prompt action to remove, or disable access, to the materials in accordance with the DMCA. Written notification of the claimed copyright infringement must be submitted in writing to the designated agent for this site. Please report any violation as soon as it occurs to infomusicmatchonline.com
You agree that you will not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent of the owner of the proprietary rights. Please contact our copyright Agent if copyright infringement is suspected. Please provide the following information: electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest, a description of the work that has been infringed, and where on the website the infringement has occurred.
Please provide your address, a written statement by you that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent, made under the penalty of perjury if the above information is not true and accurate.
Copyright Agent – Gerald Wall
5115 CR 244
Brazoria, Texas 77422
Limitations and Disclaimers
W.M Media is not liable for any false or inaccurate information anywhere in the site content. W.M. Media is not liable for the contents of, accuracy of, or statements expressed by third parties. This disclaimer includes any user content reflected in advertisements or solicitations of any kind. W.M. Media will not be liable for conduct on line or off line by user on our site. W.M. Media does not investigate, monitor, or inspect for accuracy or completeness of any site content.
RhythmTown.com (the website) is provided “as is” including all faults. WM Media makes no express or implied representatives or warranties of any kind related to this website or any materials contained in this website. In addition, W.M.Media remains neutral and does not endorse nor make any editorial decisions related to user content, with respect to inclusion of any site content, including links to other websites.
As a user, you agree that submitting User Content to our site
1) You completely own and control all necessary rights in an in reference to the user content.
2) You are completely responsible and have full rights, license, and permission according to the terms and conditions.
3) You must exercise your rights in a lawful manner and not infringe on the rights of any person or entity, including copyright, trademark, privacy, and publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
4) You may not post any libelous, defamatory, or any unlawful materials. W.M. Media reserves the right to terminate user privileges at any time deemed in violation of our terms and conditions
5) W.M. Media has no obligation to make any payment of any kind to you related to disputes with any other person or third party in connection with our site.
6) You may be required to provide the necessary permission, clearance, license, authorization or agreement for any underlying musical compositions, sound recordings, samples, publicity rights or other materials or content in your user content.
7) You alone are accountable and pay directly all third party fees and royalties as required, including but not limited to artists, band members, authors, co-authors, publishers, producers or any person connected with or who has performed in the development of your site content. This disclaimer also applies to payments in connection with mechanical royalties, digital phonograph delivery royalties, or payments that may be required under any collective bargaining agreements, statutory schemes, or any other royalties, fees, and or sums payable with respect to your user content.
8) W.M. Media may require submission of confirmation of authorizations and payments at any time per our request.
1) You agree to be solely accountable for all materials that are submitted by you or through your account by means of posting, publication, display, distribution, performance on our site. This disclaimer also includes music, sound recordings, musical works, compositions, videos, photographs, pictures, graphics, names, likeness, images, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and chat.
2) W.M. Media may remove or refuse any user site content at our sole discretion without any notice to the user.
3) You shall retain all rights in the user content and nothing in these terms and conditions constitutes a transfer to W.M. Media ownership of any user content.
4) You acknowledge your intent to comply with all law enforcement, court orders, or any legal processes in place to protect the rights and safety of all individuals, and settle disputes over intellectual property ownership.
5) W.M.Media reserves the right to remove, monitor, promote, advertise, or otherwise use your uploaded content.
6) Licenses to User Content
7) You are aware that by submitting user content to the site or in connection with any service this automatically grants the right to W.M.Media a non – exclusive, transferable, royalty free, license throughout the Universe.
RhythmTown.com may include links to other websites or applications (Third Party Site)
RhythmTown.com does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on any third-party site. In addition, your agreement acknowledges and releases rhythmtown.com from any or all liability associated with availability or any contents by a third-party site.
RhythmTown.com is owned by W.M. Media. We will not share or sell your site content to Third parties and are mindful that users don’t want to be bombarded by unnecessary emails.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent and release W.M. Media from any and all liabilities, costs, damages, and expenses including reasonable attorney fees/ arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the said provisions of these terms and conditions.
You agree not to use spam or blast faxes or any recorded messages to market or promote any content on the site related to your connection with our site.
You agree not to purchase third party services with the goal of marketing to increase your fan base, band equity score or the like.
You agree to not upload, post, email or transmit any material with software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs with the intent to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the computer hardware, software or telecommunications equipment.
You agree to not use our site for the purpose of solicitation, advertisement, sale of services to any third party site or similar competitor.
You agree not to solicit site users for purpose of registration or sign up with another website, platform or related service or entity.
You agree to not use or attempt to use another users’ account without proper authorization.
You agree not to create a false identity on our site/services
You agree to refrain from directly or indirectly reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to discover the source code, object code, underlying structure, or algorithms of, or found at or through our web site or services. This clause also applies to any software documentation, or data related to our site and services.
You agree to refrain from removing any proprietary notices or labels from our site and services or revise, translate or create a derivative work based on our site and services.
You will not authorize any third party to directly or indirectly use any deceptive, fraudulent means or methods such as automated means, bots, botnets, robots, spiders, scrapers, data mining tools, automated scripts or repeated manual clicks with the intent to access your recordings submitted via digital distribution. You agree to refrain from using digital distribution to digital internet consumer stores to generate plays, public performances, streams, or other uses to generate fraudulent sales proceeds.
Abuse and Infringement; You agree that you will not use our site RhythmTown.com and services in any manner considered by W.M. Media that is fraudulent, abusive, unlawful. You must agree to not infringe on the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity, that is inconsistent with our terms and conditions. Any abuse of the terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of membership.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without reference to conflicts of laws, provisions, and as to matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents by U.S. Federal law. Individuals that use our site “RhythmTown.com” from other jurisdictions, do so at their own volition and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws. Any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with the terms and conditions shall be settled by arbitration in lake Jackson, Texas.