LAST UPDATED December 8TH 2018
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. This information we collect may include but not limited to:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you have voluntarily give to us when you register with the “Site* or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the “Site”, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the “Site”.
Information that our servers collect when you access the “Site”, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages viewed directly before and after accessing the “Site”.
User information from social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, your social network user name, location, gender, birthday, email address. Profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests, or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a seamless, smooth and efficient customized experience. Specifically, we may use information about you via the “Site” to:
1) Administer sweepstakes, promotions and contests.
2) Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
3) Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally for third parties.
4) Create and manage your account
5) Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and any other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
6) Email you regarding your account or order.
7) Enable user to user communication.
8) Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the site.
9) Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
10) Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
11) Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
12) Notify you of updates to the Site.
13) Perform other business activities as needed.
14) Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft. And protect against criminal activity.
15) Process payments.
16) Process feedback and contact you about the use of the Site.
17) Resolve disputes and customer service requests.
18) Send you a newsletter or notify you of upcoming events.
19) Solicit support for the Site.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows” By Law or to Protect Rights, If we believe the release of information is necessary to respond to legal processes, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of others. We may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you interact with other users of the “Site*, those users may use your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, liking posts and following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the “Site”, your posts may be viewed by all other users and may be publicly distributed outside the “Site” on perpetuity.
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the “Site*. These companies may use information about your visits to the “Site” and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you connect to the “Site* through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile picture, and descriptions of your activity.
We are not responsible for the actions of any third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data. We have no authority to manage or control third party solicitation. Please contact the third party directly for any unwanted correspondence, emails, or any communication from third parties directly.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading and existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear opt-out cookies, plug ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. Although, we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you have provided to us, please be aware that despite our conscientious efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete and total security if you provide personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under 13, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt out by: Logging into your account settings and changing your preferences. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting them directly.